Use the prompt to give comment on the two poems that I attached below
- What do you as the the read as the main interpretation of the
- Point to three examples and explain why they demonstrate the meaning.
- What rhythms occur? Where does the dominant rhythm “swerve?”
How does this impact your reading?
- Point to three examples and explain why the demonstrate this.
- What modes does the poem force you to use/imagine? What are their effects?
- When does the poem rely (perhaps too heavily) on explaining its own meanings vs showing/creating them?
- What recommendations would you make? Why? (Go beyond the usual like/dislike.)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.