The initial research proposal will consist of the following SIX (6) items:
1. Â Â Â Identify a business research topic
2. Â Â Â Define the research questions for the identified problem or opportunity
3. Â Â Â Select the appropriate research methodologies and techniques to use for the research project
4. Â Â Â Describe the research process
5. Â Â Â Describe data collection and analysis methods
6. Â Â Â Describe expected research outcomes
Material on Research Methods will be presented in class from week 4 to 6.
Initial Research Proposal due at the end of Week 6
Here are some questions to help you develop your business research proposal:
What exactly do I want to find out?
What is a researchable problem?
Theory, Assumptions , Background LiteratureHEORY, ASSUMPTIONS, BACKGROUND LITERATURE:
What does the relevant literature in the field indicate about this problem?
VARIABLES AND HYPOTHESES:Â
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.