Imagine that you are asked to tutor another student on the fundamental concepts of chemistry, the scientific method, and the differences between a plant cell, an animal cell, and a bacterial cell.
Create a 14- to 20-slide presentation using Microsoft ® PowerPoint ® in which you cover the following:
- How chemical reactions occur in the body.
- The purpose of the scientific method.
- How to develop a hypothesis.
- How to design an experiment using the scientific method.
- The primary structures in each type of cell and the role of each structure.
- How does each cell makes energy for cellular processes? Give a brief overview of each energy-making process.
- What is unique about each cell type?
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines. See the Center for Writing Excellence for more information on using APA style.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.