This self-analysis paper is worth 15 points. You must answer ALL 7 questions in depth.
1. What is “good communication,” and what is “bad communication”? What do your friends and/or family think are the main characteristics of each. Where do you believe such ideas come from in the first place?
2. Identify specific individuals who have been influential in shaping your concept communication. These are individuals who have influenced you the most into molding and shaping yourself to be a person of real, positive impact in the future.
Are they effective communicators? How?
Does their work require them to communicate with others?
How do their communication skills influence the relationship they have with family, friends or co-workers?
What have they taught you about the importance of communication in your life?
3. Describe your ideal occupation in terms of responsibilities, skills, and measures of success. What role will communication play in you obtaining your ideal occupation? How does the importance of communication, in your ideal occupation, compare to the messages you received from the person(s) you identified in question #2?
4. Why you are on this earth? What do you feel your purpose in life is? What is the meaning of your being on this earth? In short, from a COMMUNICATION and IMPACT ON THE WORLD viewpoint, just briefly explain why you think you are here! Who are the people you have influenced? How have you made a difference? We seldom give very much thought to this, and yet it should be the real essence of our being. It must play a major role in where we are going, and the paths we choose to follow in life. Success is not an accident. Those who achieve true success and impact in life usually do so because they have a comprehension of who they are, where they are, and why they are here. They have a vision of themselves in the role they will play in the future – then they fulfill that vision. You must gain that clearly defined sense of self! It is the critical factor that will determine if you fulfill your potential in life, and are a giver, rather than a taker in society. Give this some very serious and critical thought.
5. Identify your single most important victory or achievement in life that you are the most proud of to date. How has it impacted your thinking, what did you learn from it and how will it help you achieve your future success. What role did communication play in your greatest accomplishment?
6. Failure is not a negative. It is merely a stepping-stone in life, and one of the most potent teaching tools there is, if used in a positive manner. Identify your greatest failure in life and how they impacted what you have done in life since then (what lessons you learned from this experience). What role did communication play in your greatest failure?
7. Identify 3 important pieces of information you learned from this class. What surprised you the most?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.