Team 1Case 1Additional QuestionsIf Cat and Joe stay in Kamloops instead of going to Bullarama, there is a 30% chance they wcustomers, a 45% chance they will have 100 customers, and a 25% chance they will have onlyFurther assume that if Cat and Joe go to Bullarama, there is a 35% chance they will havecompetitors, a 45% chance they will have one onsite competitor, and a 20% chance they will h1competitors.Normal Selling PriceSpecial Selling PriceIncomeVariable ExpensesContribution MarginFixed ExpensesOperating IncomeTaxesNet Incomea.What is the net dollar advantage or disadvantage of attending the Bullarama evenb.With this additional information, would you advise Cat and Joe to go to Bullarama, or stay iBriefly explain your reasoning.% Chance # of customers0.31250.451000.2575$ 12.00$ 9.0010.40.6% Chance # of Vendors0.350.450.2123Normal Income Statement125 Customers100 Customers1500 $ 1,500.001200 $1,200.001500 $ 600.001200 $480.001500 $ 900.001200 $720.00$55.56$55.56$ 844.44$664.44$ 168.89$132.89$ 675.56$531.56$1 Vendor202.67$239.20$538.76Special Event Income Statement2 VendorIncomeVariable ExpensesContribution MarginFixed ExpensesOperating IncomeTaxesNet Income10.240.762,205 $ 2,205.002,205 $ 532.882,205 $ 1,672.13$ 285.56$ 1,386.57$ 277.31$ 1,109.26$1,103 $1,103 $1,103 $$$$$1,102.50266.44836.06285.56550.51110.10440.41$198.18$$629.9191.16 ...
To Order an Original Plagiarism Free Paper on the Same Topic Click Here
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.