I also need someone to help problems debug a little code. It needs to be finished before midnight tonight.. its 9 here.
1. Use heap, heaptest, priorityqueue, priority queue test as examples for how to write junit tests.
Please use the same commenting format etc.
Be thorough (hopefully more thorough than the examples)
2. Red Black tree, and huffman need to be broken in to individual java docs for each class. Debugged( im having a few issues)
3. hashmap and inverted, red black, and huffman need to Have j unit tests written for them.
4. Please divide each into files. Huffman, red black, hashmap, inverted with their java docs and junit test java dogs.
5. return to me by midnight. Or ASAP
I would preffer if the files were emailed to me so it can be organized. We can work that out if youre up for the challenge.
The coding has all been done. I just need help debugging, and making good test cases.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.