Submita 3- to 4-page paper APA style, supported by at least 3–4 scholarly resources (including both required and additional resources), in which you address the following:
- Compare Saks’s and McGough’s experiences with schizophrenia, specifically referencing the positive and negative symptoms they each experienced.
- Explain how you would use the Clinician Rated Dimensions of Psychosis Symptom Severity measure and the WHODAS to help confirm your diagnosis.
- Identify in what ways their cases are typical or atypical of the illness in terms of onset, associated features, development, and course. Support your response with references to scholarly resources.
- Explain how you would plan treatment and individualize it for
these two individuals. Support your response with references to
scholarly resources. In your explanation, consider the following
- What are the long-term challenges for someone living with the illness?
- What social, family, vocational, and medical supports are needed for long-term stabilization?
- How might treatment look similar or different for Saks and McGough, given they have the same diagnosis?
- Briefly explain how race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, religion, or other identity characteristics may influence an individual’s experience with schizophrenia.
The above are the instructions. This paper is due tomorrow 10/13/19 at 1:30pm. Is it possible to be done?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.