This week you have learned about sampling and its importance throughout the process of quality assurance. Considering what you have learned, review recent articles in the media to find a current event that you feel the company could have used acceptance sampling for. The article should be no older than six months of age. You may use your local media, CNN, MSN, the Grantham University library, or any other media source of your choosing. Be sure to explain in your analysis why acceptance sampling would have been important for this company and how it would have changed the outcome. Use your course materials and outside research to generate a solid analysis on why these methods would be helpful. Your analysis should be supported by research.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- Use only 3 references cited one time each
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.