- Define nutrient, energy, and fluid needs during the selected life stage.
- Identify nutrients needs during the life stage and how these nutrients can be obtained.
- Provide good and bad choices nutritional choices.
- Identify physical activity recommendations during the life stage.
- Discuss the health concerns or diseases associated with poor nutrients during the life stage
- Provide a list resources that can assist in making healthy choices, including one local resource.
- Speaker notes that detail the implications of each slide (online only)
- A reference slide with citations in APA format
- Clip art
Includespeaker notes that detail the implications of each slide.
Includea reference slide with citations in APA format.
Includevideo supporting your presentation (life stage)
The Classroom participation is required in this course. Your instructor will award points based on your level of participation. Completing your readings and assignments prior to class helps prepare you for active participation in classroom discussion.will be used for this assignment.