Select one sub-topic from this module** on Developmental Contexts about which you will write a brief essay addressing the prompt below.
**Sub-topic options include:
- Schools & Achievement
- Religion & Spirituality
- Peers & Romantic Relationships
- Media & Technology
- Poverty & Socioeconomic Status
*** the readings that related to each sub-topic are included in the file named “readings for each sub-topic”(I have uploaded below), you may only need to read the readings that related to the sub-topic you select.
This is a brief essay. You may structure it as you see fit and are reminder to fully respond to each item.
- In your own words, briefly explain the significance of the
following quotation about the "autumnal" nature of a father (or any
parent) and their relationship to their children:
- They are his for a brief and passing season, and in a very short while they will be operating gadgets which he does not understand and cockily talking a language to which he has no clue.-Margaret Mead And Keep Your Powder Dry
- Relate this to one of the sub-topics from this module (see list above).
- Share a relevant personal/anecdotal story. How does this story represent this topic? Does it follow the expected outcomes as described within this module? Why/why not?
- Critically reflect on the nature of class and education implied within this quotation. Discuss how/why the gaps between generations may be widened with greater access, information, and/or resources within adolescence.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.