Answer questions #1-7. Show work.
1) Use the formula for combinations to find the value of each expression. Use your calculator to verify your answer. a) 5C5 b) 6C4 c) 3C0 d) 7C3
2) In how many ways can 3 cards be selected from a standard deck of 52 cards?
3) In how many ways can three bracelets be selected from a box of ten bracelets?
4) In how many ways can a student select five questions to answer from an exam containing nine questions?
5) In how many ways can a student select five questions to answer from an exam containing nine questions if the student is required to answer the first and the last question?
6) The general manager of a fast-food restaurant chain must select 6 restaurants from 11 for a promotional program. In how many different possible ways can this selection be done?
7) There are 7 women and 5 men in a department. In how many ways can a committee of 4 people be selected?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.