Due Saturday, August 4, 2018.
10-15 pages - See attachment of Instructions
Your proposal must include the following elements (not necessarily in this order; feel free to organize your proposal in a way that makes sense to you):
- A cover memo from you (the manager of training) to your boss (the director of human resources) that clearly states the problem and describes why an onboarding program for new consultants will address the problem.
- An overview of the program, including the objective(s), length, and location of the program.
- o the elements of the program, the content to be covered, and the training methods to be used.
- o the length of time (hours, days, weeks, months) for each segment of the program.
- o specific methods to ensure transfer of learning (see Week 4 materials).
- o the person or group responsible for each segment of the program.
- o your plan for evaluating the program, including the specific outcomes to be measured and methods for measuring them (see Week 6 materials).
- o estimated costs associated with developing and implementing the program, such costs for materials, guest speakers, facilities, etc.
- A properly formatted reference list. Please use APA format for all citations, quotations, and references.
You may include a table or chart that provides a visual overview your proposed program. Put such supplemental materials in clearly labeled appendixesfollowing your reference list (tables and charts do not count toward the page length requirement). Support your recommendations about program, including content, length, and methods, with citations from your research about best practices in onboarding programs.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.