- Review this week’s Learning Resources, including the SEER (Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results) and other cancer registry websites.
- Search local news sources or other online resources for a local public health event/trend of interest to you.
- Analyze the surveillance methods used to monitor the event/trend you selected and formulate suggestions for their improvement.
- Posta 3-paragraph evaluation of the event/trend you selected. Include the following:
- A brief description of the local public health event/trend you have selected
- An explanation of the software applications/systems and surveillance methods (i.e., systems and procedures) used to monitor the event or trend you selected
- An evaluation that explains your position on whether the surveillance methods used to monitor the event/trend were/are adequate and effective
- Recommendations on how to improve the use of informatics to monitor this event/trend
Shi, L., & Johnson, J. A. (Eds.). (2014). Novick & Morrow’s public health administration: Principles for population-based management(3rd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett.
- Chapter 13, “Public Health Information Systems and Management” (pp. 267–288)
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post local public health events trends appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.