Negotiating with Chinese Business Partners
1. Was hiring Anne Cheung as translator enough to ensure the deal progressed successfully? Why or why not?
2. What should the EDC directors do now?
3. What was behind Zhu and Tung’s constant request of, “What are you going to give us?”
4. How could this meeting and the preparation have been handled better?
5. What should you do if, after the contract has been signed, the Chinese business partners ask for some changes?
6. Why did the group move from the official governance center, drive across town to a restaurant, move the existing customers out of the room, close the doors, and lower the blinds?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.