1) From Chapter 3, page 90 CASE STUDY. Read the following case and answer only questions the following questions (400 words)
· Webcor bought an application called PlanGrid to mark up construction blueprints on iPads. PlanGrid can be used when the workers are offline and later syncs up with files on the Box platform. Webcor frequently follows this approach of buying applications and then building application programming interfaces (APIs) to connect these programs to its main enterprise systems. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this IT development process?
· How might developing whole IT systems themselves, rather than adopting already developed solutions and integrating them using APIs, change Webcor’s ability to encourage IT adoption?
· What obstacles do companies face when developing customized IT systems themselves? Under what circumstances does it make sense?
WEBCOR: BUILDING BUY-IN IN THE BRICK-AND-MORTAR BUSINESS (attached)
2) Discuss the team dynamics for a highly effective or ineffective team of which you were a member. Can you explain why the team performed so well or so poorly? (400 words)
No Plagiarism... APA format… 2 references for each question.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.