DATA205 Introductory Analytics (QC)
Lab Assignment 6
Answer the following for each of your 3 assigned interval/ratio variables:
1. What is the confidence interval? In words, what does this mean?
(Be sure to refer to the metric [years, hours, points, etc] for the variables you are describing)
2. What is the best point estimate for the mean?
(Single number for population mean)
Answer these general questions (single response):
3. Given a 99% confidence level, in what percent of all possible samples would the same conclusions be reached?
4. Given a 99% confidence level, what is the probability that you are incorrect?
5. If the confidence level was decreased to 95% what would happen to the width of the confidence interval: Narrower or Wider?
6 If the sample size was decreased what would happen to the width of the confidence interval: Narrower or Wider?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.