Week 4: Sec 410
Case Study 1
Each class member is assigned Case Study 1. Assume you are a building contractor and you have won a bid to construct a high-rise residential apartment building. The complex is to be located in an area of the city which borders a high-crime urban area on one side, and industrial facilities on the other. You will need to take these factors into consideration before you start the project. How will you incorporate the needs of the future occupants into your approach to the construction?
You should take into consideration:
· natural surveillance;
· design guidelines;
· territory and personal defense strategies; and
· Confidence restoration strategies.
Case Study Requirements:
1. Cover sheet that contains the course name, Case Study 1, your name, and the date.
2. Proper use of spelling, grammar, and paragraphing.
3. A works cited page as the last page, which includes all relevant information about your sources, including author name(s) if known, and if the source is an Internet one, the date of retrieval and a full URL. (See APA Style & Example documents in Doc Sharing for reference.)
4. This assignment should be three to five pages in length (1,000 words minimum).
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.