Provide a document heading. “Code of Ethics” may be used, or a similar phrase.
• Under the heading, write a paragraph of at least 50 words that explains what professionals in your chosen IT field do. An example from another field is shown below. Make sure you write in your own words and without the use of source material for this part of the Assignment. Example:
Law enforcement officers work to ensure public safety through enforcing adherence to the law, investigating suspicious activity, monitoring events, and responding to pleas for assistance. They may also serve through educational programs and instructional activities. Careful documentation, attendance in court when required, and other administrative duties are to be expected as well.
• Under the paragraph, provide a bulleted list of at least seven rules that would be logical for your chosen IT field. o Write in full sentences and include enough detail to explain the rules adequately.
o Write from your own knowledge and understanding of the field, as well as ideas culled from the code you found while researching. Make sure you do not copy or quote from your source, however. Your code must be written in your own words.
o At the bottom of the page, provide the URL of your source material, and identify it as the source for some of your ideas.
• Your content must fit on one page (8.5 x 11 inches, portrait orientation) and be suitable for framing or posting at the workplace.
• Because you are essentially creating a poster, it is acceptable to single space, use different size fonts, change margins to as small as ½”, add borders, use a little color, etc.
• Do not use images because the focus must be on your words for this Assignment.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.