Assignment: Capstone Project Part IV: The Technicals: Developing Strategic Goals
The last element of the strategic plan consists of constructing
the technicals. The technicals element includes items such as
developing strategic goals, strategies, leading indicators of
success, and performance targets. The technical elements represent
the executable part of the strategic plan. As you begin to develop
the technical elements, consider the goals related to
internationalization and alliances.
- Review Final Project: Developing a Strategic Plan –Part 2: The Technical Elementsmedia in the Weekly Resources.
- Review the results of your environmental scan and consider strategic goals that your agency might implement.
- Think about how the organization might leverage globalization and alliances in its strategic goals.
The Assignment (2 pages): for the United Nations Environmental Protection Program.
For this Assignment in Week 7:
- Develop your strategic goals (at least three). The
goals must address the
- Address issues such as globalization and how those issues might impact the strategic goals of the agency, organization, or community.
- Identify potential alliances.
- Identify opportunities for alliances with other agencies or organizations.
- State why the alliances are important.
- Develop strategies for implementing goals. You must identify at least two strategies for each identified goal.
- Address issues of accountability. You must establish
how and who will monitor the
execution of the strategic plan. Describe how
you will address accountability for
each of the following:
- Describe how your leadership will be held accountable for execution of the strategic plan.
- Discuss the following aspects of accountability for
- Identify who will be responsible for executing specific aspects of the strategic plan.
- Explain how employee accountability will be tracked.
- Client and stakeholder accountability:
- Describe the clients’/stakeholders’ roles in accountability.
- Discuss actions that will be taken to continually and actively engage the clients/stakeholders in ensuring accountability related to executing the strategic plan.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.