***NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE***
An Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is a very important policy
within organizations to define acceptable employee behavior when
accessing company resources. Additionally, there are also legal
implications within AUPs. Use an existing AUP that you are familiar
with, such as from a current or previous workplace, or search on
the Internet for an example AUP to complete this case study.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the purpose of an Acceptable Use Policy you have selected and explain how the AUP helps provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability within the organization.
- Critique the AUP you selected and provide recommendations for improving the AUP.
- Explain methods that organizations can implement to help ensure compliance with the AUP, mitigate their risk exposure, and minimize liability. Describe how your selected AUP accomplishes these goals.
- Describe methods for increasing the awareness of the AUP, and other policies, within the organization.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.