Please answering following questions;
1. a).If I asked 3 people, who know you better than anyone else does - how do you think they would describe your personality?
b). Would they say the same things about you or different things based on your relationship with each person?
c). If you had to guess what they would say, would you be satisfied with how they described you, or do you believe that your personality is sometimes misunderstood - please explain?
2. Click on the MBTI Free Adaptation(http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp) Assessment and complete it. The assessment should provide you with a 4 letter code - ISTJ, ENFP, ESTP, INTJ, etc - there are 16 variations of these codes. Whatever you have, please read about your code, by clicking on the links provided on the assessment. Then Read the Career Options link for people with your MBTI Code.
a). Now with all this information, do you agree or disagree with how the assessment scored you (you are free to agree, disagree, some yes, some no - it's all good), and most importantly, why do you agree with or disagree or kind of agree with the information provided?
b). With the career information provided, do you find the information useful or already connected with the type of work you'd like to do in the future or are there any changes you would consider making about future career options based on the information provided?
3. Click on the Strengths Finders Descriptions(SEE ATTACHEMENT BELOW). Please read the descriptions of all the various Strengths that have been profiled in the article.
a). When you have carefully read the description of each strength, please list what you believe are your top 5 strengths, and provide an example of how you exemplify each of those strengths. (ie. woo - means you try to influence and win people over, so describe an example. Developer - means you do your best to develop people's talents and skills, so describe an example.) Remember 1 example at least for each of your Top 5 selected strengths. IF you feel you have 6 top strengths, then identify the top 6 and describe an example of applying each one.
4. Click on the Career Values Assessment - follow the directions(SEE ATTACHEMENT BELOW).
a). Please list your top 4-6 values that you circled on the form.
b). Then discuss briefly why each of these are your top values. Sometimes it is hard to describe why in words something is a top value (like honesty or fairness), but do your best to actually write why these top values are important to you, by writing about something, it actually helps clarify your thinking.
5. Watch the Big 5 animation video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDb0PVSzjyk), take the self-assessment (just click the link http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=3891) and read about the Big 5 personality in your text, CH 15, pg 345-46((SEE ATTACHEMENT BELOW).
a). Discuss what you think are your strongest 3 of the Big 5 personality traits
b). Looking at those top Big 3 that you identified, how will they help you in your professional career?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.