Ashford 5: - Week 4 - Discussion 2
Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and
you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your
grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the
depth of your responses. Reference the
Discussion Forum Grading Rubricfor
guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
Healthcare Systems Around the World
Healthcare systems around the world provide different levels and
types of care; funding foreign systems is dramatically different
from the United States. Choose a country other than the United
States, and research its health care system.
For this discussion, you will provide an overview on your selected country’s health care system. In your main response, address the following elements including consideration of your answers to the questions below:
- Describe any foreign healthcare system by answering the
- How do the people in the country access health care?
- How do the citizens of the country pay for the health care?
- What is the quality of the health care they receive? Are there unique services provided?
- Describe some of the pros and cons of the system.
- Identify at least two examples of similarities between your selected country and the U.S. healthcare system.
- Differentiate between U.S. health care and the health care system of the country you chose by sharing at least two examples of how they are different.
You must use at least two scholarly or government resources
besides your textbook in your research and response.
Guided Response:Review your classmate’s posts. Choose two classmates who selected two different countries than you did and respond as follows:
- Identify one element that you would recommend to include in the U.S. healthcare system.
- Discuss your reasons why this would be beneficial for the U.S. healthcare system.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.