- Heart Rate Data Set.xlsx(16.008 KB)
Unit 6: Comparing Two Independent Means
Evaluation Title: Assignment 6 Rubric
In this assignment, you will use the confidence intervals calculated in Unit 5 to determine if two means are the same.
- Open your Unit 6 assignment
- Identify the means and confidence intervals for the resting heart rate for mean and women.
- Use the 95% confidence intervals to determine if the resting male heart is the same as the resting female heart.
- Repeat the comparison for the 99% confidence interval.
- In a Word documents, explain why you think the two means are or are not the same with a 95% level of confidence. Be certain to repeat your argument for a 99% level of confidence.
Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style. The assignments must include
- Running head
- A title page with
- Assignment name
- Your name
- Professor’s name
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.