1 page for the summary
and 1page for the questions.
answer for the following questions.
1. how does Lahiri describe the Das family? what does Mr. Kapasi notice about them? Does her tone seem favorable or critical?
2. what is the as Family’s relationship to India like? Mr. Das is always associated with his camera and his tour book. what might these two items symbolize? what comment is Lahiri making about how the Das family relates to their own heritage?
3. what is Mr. Kapasi’s other job? how does he view his job? how does his current job as tour guide relate to his larger ambitions?
4.the story is essentially about essentially about Mr. Kapasi. he is the main character. what is the main crisis he faces in the story? how does his character develop throughout the story?
5. what is Mrs. Das’s secret? why do you think she tells Mr. Kapasi? how does this affect their “relationship” and their view of each other? why do you think Mrs. Das is so offended by Mr. Kapasi’s reaction?
6. what would you say this story is about? what is the message Lahiri is trying to convey to us about the relationships among culture,, identity, and judgment of other cultures’ customs?
7. what is Mr. Kapasi’s final vision of the Das family, the picture he will keep in his mind? how does this lasting impression paint the American family? how are Americans portrayed in this story?
8. through the eyes of the Das family, how does the story portray Indian culture?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.