Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard ( WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submissionwill NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover pagewill NOT be accepted.
- This Assignment comprise of a Case Study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1students will able to understand the
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as approaches to project management (L.O-1.1)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the project budgeting and cost control in project management (L.O-1.6, 4.1)
- The ability to write a coherent report on project management case studies or new themes. (L.O-4.5)
Assignment Question : (Marks 5)
Please read the Case-4.2 “ The Home Improvement Project.”from Chapter 4 “Defining the Project”given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8 thedition by Larson and Gray page no: 132 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions with 500 Words limit.
- What factors and forces contributed to scope creep in this case? (1.5 Marks)
- Is this an example of good or bad scope creep? Explain. (1.5 Marks)
- How could scope creep have been better managed by the Nelsons? (2 Marks)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.