Please write detail job duties for below job duties.
Job Duties: Job Title â€“ â€œ.Net Developerâ€
- Develop applications using C#.net, Asp.net MVC, ORM framework like Entity Framework, LINQ and SQL Server.
- Develop Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL language to implement business rules and scenarios involved in deterring whether the service is healthy or not.
- Test the functionality by accessing these entities from DAL (Data Access Layer) of the solution.
- Using ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of dependency injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create an object itself.
- Develop pages and User Interfaces for the Heatmap reports.
- Give interim demo of the software and tools to the client at the end of each sprints. Collect and incorporate feedbacks from the client.
- Responsible for Timely resolution of critical production systems issues using technical and problem-solving expertise.
- Give root cause analysis, suggest fixes, implement hot fixes, do patch releases.
- Conduct peer code review using Code flow and Microsoft FxCop, suggest improvement areas for reusability and performance optimization.
- Suggest feasible and scalable design solutions at applicable places.
- Review unit test cases of developers and provide feedbacks to ensure complete code coverage and Business scenarios.
- Following end-to-end change management process for all releases. Creating unit test cases for all releases (new enhancements/ bug fixes for the existing system), coordinating with Business teams during UAT testing.
- Analyze and daily triaging of the defects found during unit and UAT testing, apply fixes and coordinating retest to close out all open defects.
- Configure Automated build (continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) using CoreXT, VSO and GIT
- Coordinate and interact with client representatives on the design, development, testing and deployment of applications.
- Assess new technologies and tools and programming languages for the each of the new requirement/module.
- Adapt new technologies to improve performance of the existing tools.
- Create relevant artifacts such as Architecture, Data Model, Database design and Proof of concept development & demo to client.
- Using SQL Server to be design the data base and to do CRUD operations on the data.
- Consuming the WCF services to connect to the remote server and to retrieve the data from the other platforms.
- Enhancing the existing applications by analyzing business objectives and doing modifications for the improvement.
- Preparing the technical document for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying the information.
- Using the TFS (Team Foundation Server) to mange the projects and tasks which has assigned and following Agile Scrum methodology.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.