14.Convincing popular TV programs to write a cause into their plotlines is called
15.Individuals using smartphones spend most of their time:
16. What is a critical consideration for global news releases?
17. Journalists usually do not use websites to gather information.
18. Online readers can dig deeper into subjects that interest them by linking to information provided on websites
19. YouTube is essentially this type of device.
20. Editors want the main facts of a news release listeda.In the opening paragraphs
21.Most interviews are on morning talk shows between the hours of 8 a.m. and noon.
22.In a televised public service announcement, the technique of a spokesperson or celebrity talking directly into the camera for 30 seconds is known as a
23.In general, an answer to an interviewer’s question on a radio or television talk show should be no longer than
24.Which is NOT an important fact about the Internet?
25.If one paid $700 for a “smart” release to be distributed throughout the U.S., the headline should be no longer than how many words?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.