Assignment 2: Wireless Technology
Due Week 3 and worth 140 points
There are a number of cellular phone companies each serving their own unique geographical areas. Likewise, they each may use a different technology to transfer communication. Research the pros and cons of 3G and 4G technologies and its role in today’s applications.
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
- Compare the pros and cons of 3G and 4G technology to determine the best uses of 3G and 4G technology in today’s applications.
- Describe how an enterprise would use 3G, 4G, WWAN, and WiMAX to improve business. Explain why they would use one solution over the remaining three (3).
- Analyze the changes in 4G technology since the printing of the textbook in 2009 and identify those of importance for a user of 4G technology.
- Take a position on the following statement, “Wireless application protocol is a necessity for wireless communication organizations and their users.” Then, explain your position with supporting evidence.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the basic technology of information communication.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.