The healthcare organization’s security program (Wager et al., 2017, pp. 306-311), is a critical component to compliance with regulations as well as HIPAA.
- Describe the steps involved in a security program.
- Evaluate the risk analysis requirements for HIPAA using the websites furnished in the text.
- Discuss the security components, vulnerabilities, and security mitigation strategies.
- Summarize the management action plan and the ultimate goal of conducting such an assessment.
- Team Selection
- Security Risk Analysis
- Action Plan
- Manage and Mitigate Risks
Your paper should include the following:
- 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- 5-7 references cited in the assignment above the text. Remember, you must support your thinking/statements and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Formatted according to the APA style
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.