Provide a reflection of at least 600words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 600 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
About the course-
This capstone course integrates the knowledge learned from all functional areas in business into a strategic plan. In addition to reviewing key concepts of business and corporate strategy, the course addresses traditional approaches to industry and competitor analysis and competitive advantage, and contemporary extensions and refinements of these concepts. Analytical tools and techniques are demonstrated through case studies focusing on the relationship between an organization and its environment, competition, market entry, vertical integration, diversification, global competition, and strategic alliances. Prerequisites: Managerial Accounting, Organizational Behavior, Marketing Management, Managerial Finance, and Managerial Economics.
Upon completion of this course, the student will
Be able to formulate strategies regarding potential international business opportunities (ISLOs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9)
Have a clear understanding of the key concepts and principles of strategy formulation and competitive analysis (ISLOs 1, 5, and 9)
Recognize the different stages of industry evolution and recommend strategies appropriate to each stage (ISLOs 1, 3, 8, and 9)
Have a set of useful analytical skills, tools and techniques for analyzing a company strategically (ISLOs 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7)
Have the ability to take a general management perspective in analyzing a particular company (ISLOs, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9)
Demonstrate understanding of the concept of competitive advantage (ISLOs 2, 3, 8, and 9)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.