You will find and interview 2 Christian ministry leaders who have mentoring relationships (currently in practice).
Submit the name, email address, and time/place confirmation for each interview by the end of Module/Week 3. (Confirmations)
Ask the following questions of both leaders, placing the answers to the questions as Appendices in the report:
- Who initiated the mentoring relationship—the Mentor or the Mentee?
- When and where do you meet?
- How is the time spent? (Format, accountability, confidentiality, evaluation, closure)
- What is the most difficult aspect of the relationship?
- What is the most significant result of the relationship?
Create a 5–8-page report in your program's required formatting style (APA, Turabian or AMA) which includes the following (due by the end of Module/Week 6):
- Introduction: Provide a 1-page rationale for why mentoring is important.
- Compare and contrast the 2 mentor interviews. Provide analysis of the strengths and weaknesses to their approaches. (3 pages minimum).
- Conclusion: Describe the top 3 lessons on mentoring learned from the interviews and how they will impact your implementation of mentoring (1 page minimum).
- Appendices: Includes questionnaire from each interview.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.