READ THE FILES ON ZIP FILE Discussion 8.
INITIAL DISCUSSION POST FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS:
- The most important information/key concepts we need
to understand from this chapter is:
- How can I use the information in the chapter to help me with my daily mindful eating practice?
- In what ways will the material learned in this chapter help me manage my mindful eating and stress levels more effectively?
- What are your thoughts and feedback regarding the information and the activities in this chapter?
- What do you think about Mindful Eating as a practice to promote weight maintenence or weight loss?
- Does this practice help you? Why or why not?
- What are the benefits of this approach? Challenges?
- you can answer each questions individual or all
together.This assignment is a demonstraton that you:
- Have read the entire chapter
- Understand the activities
- Can demonstrate in 800-1000 words to your instructor that you have done the reading
PLEASE FOLLOW THOSE:
All written work must be original contributions; i.e., not used in another course or another assignment). Written assignments should be neat, typed (12- point font, Times New Roman), and free of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.
. All written assignments must be organized and in correct APA format. APA format. APA format.
This assignment is designed to support the following learning outcomes:
Mastery of effective oral and written communication in
assignments and classroom discussions.
- Thoughtfully respond to culturally relevant traditions related to food supply.
- Perform personal and group critique of readings and class exercisesUnderstand the ways stress impact food choices, and food choices impact stress and food.
- Identify the long-term consequences of stress on eating habits, and healthful eating.
- Mastery of effective oral and written communication in assignments and classroom discussions.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.