Policies the facility has implemented that address managing emergency triage in high-risk areas of health care service delivery.
Select a health care organization in your community to conduct
an interview with an appropriate risk management employee. The
organization can be your current employer, or a different health
care facility in your community. Acute care, urgent care, large
multi-provider private medical clinics, assisted living facilities,
and community/public health clinical facilities are all ideal
options to complete the requirements of this assignment. Make sure
to select an individual who can provide sufficient information
regarding how that organization manages risk within its facility to
answer the questions below.
In your interview, address the following:
1. Identification of the challenges the organization faces in controlling infectious diseases.
2. Risk management strategies used in the organization’s infection control program, along with specific examples.
3. How the facility’s educational risk management program addresses key professional issues, such as prevention of negligence, malpractice litigation, and vicarious liability.
4. Policies the facility has implemented that address managing emergency triage in high-risk areas of health care service delivery.
5. Strategies the facility utilizes to monitor and maintain its risk management program.
Post-interview, compose a 750-1,000 word summary analysis of the interview to include the questions above as well as the following elements:
1. A brief assessment of the organization’s risk management program, including what works well and what could work better (the pros and cons).
2. Action steps you would take to improve the program. Select one area and provide your rationale and possible steps required to implement your suggestion.
The post Policies the facility has implemented that address managing emergency triage in high-risk areas of health care service delivery. appeared first on allaplusessays.com.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.