DATA205 Introductory Analytics (QC)
Lab Assignment 1
Browse the 2016 GSS data set to complete the following::
1) You must identify three (3) separate variables:
– 1 Nominal, 1 Ordinal, 1 Interval/Ratio
2) Once you have found your three variables (as instructed above), you need to list the following information for each variable:
– The variable’s Name
– The variable’s Extended Label
– The Category Values for the variable (both ‘valid’ and ‘missing’)
(If there is a long list of categories, then list a few of the categories at the start and end of the list: approx. 5-6 categories)
– The variable’s Specific Level of Measurement
3) For your Interval/Ratio variable ONLY:
– Is this variable a ‘discrete’ or ‘continuous’ measure? Explain why.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.