This is an assessment. NO PLAGARISM!!!!
1. More than 70 micro-organisms have been identified as capable of causing serious disease in man. List and describe the four types of micro-organisms that cause disease. Your response should be at least 75 words in length.
2. Describe the processes of cell reproduction. List and provide brief explanations of the stages and phases that are involved. Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
3. What are electrolytes? List the principal electrolytes and their functions. Your response should be at least 100 words in length.
4. What are the effects of the thyroid hormone on the body, and how is the release of the thyroid hormone controlled? Your response should be at least 100 words in length.
5. Select one disorder of the endocrine system and one disorder that creates an imbalance of fluids and electrolytes in the body. Explain the origin, process, symptoms and treatments that are involved. Your response should be 300 words in length.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.