Ethical Vignette Paper Instructions
You will watch and respond to podcast/video segments related to ethical situations. The purpose of these assignments is to expose you to common ethical dilemmas experienced by counselors, to develop your ethical decision-making skills, and to familiarize you with your particular state board of professional counseling rules and regulations.
To complete each assignment, you will need to access 3 sources:
- Your state board of professional counseling website. For more information on how to access your state board of professional counseling, search for your state board of professional counseling or marriage and family therapy (e.g., â€œTexas State Board of Professional Counselingâ€). Once you have found the website, you will need to find the prerequisite requirements for licensure. You may have to look around the website to find the information you need. Try looking under terms such as â€œapplication for licensureâ€ or â€œlaws, policies, rules.â€ Additionally, see â€œHow to Find Your State Board of Counselingâ€s Rules and Regulationsâ€ under Additional Materials in Modules/Weeks 4 and 5.
- The American Counseling Associationâ€s (ACA) Code of Ethics
- A video vignette (these are from the websites assigned in the
Reading & Study folders of the modules/weeks in which each
paper is due)
- Summarize the video presentation.
- Summarize your state board rules/regulations that apply to the topic(s) discussed in the video. Make sure you provide the web address to your stateâ€s rules and regulations in the reference page.
- Summarize the ACA Code of Ethics mandates that apply to the topic discussed in the video.
- Describe your reaction to the video.
- Describe how you will apply what you have learned from the video and your state board rules/regulations to your future practice as a professional counselor.
Dual Relationship Boundaries, Standards of Care & Termination
Video to watch Understanding Professional Boundaries and Ethics: A Practical Model
Once you have watched the video and read both your state board rules/regulations and the ACA Code of Ethics, write a 2â€“4-page paper that is divided into the following sections:
Your paper must be clearly written and well-thought-out, with proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. You must include a title page, abstract, and reference page.
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post appeared first on .
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.