For this activity, you will research one current event (in print, video, or any other type of media) that covers a specific item, product, or good that has had a government-imposed tariff or quota placed upon it. The focus of this short paper should be why governments would want to alter the natural flow of international trade by imposing tariffs and quotas on goods. Your selected topic should be from an event that has occurred within the past three years (not before 2011).
For this activity, you will:
- Conduct a web search seeking a current event related to a good that has an imposed tariff or quota placed on it.
- Discuss the relevance of the article to international trade.
- How does the flow of this item, product, or good, or lack thereof, specifically affect international business? Explain.
- Discuss how what you found is similar or different to what was covered in our module notes, readings, and videos.
Things to Remember!
- Your paper should be 2 to 3 pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
- Your paper should be double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, in-text citations and references for all sources following proper APA formatting.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.