- Outline the stages in the system development life cycle.
- Identify common SDLC failures.
- Explain why it is important to plan the SDLC.
- Identify and discuss the major steps involved in a cost-benefit analysis of a proposed information system.
- Describe the different types of system documentation.
Read Ch 7.
- Discuss the classes of transaction input controls used by accounting applications.
- Discuss the nature of processing controls, including run-to-run, operator intervention and audit trail controls.
- Describe the effective output controls over batch and real-time systems.
- Describe the features of the five CATTS that test application logic.
- The post should be at least 300 words per discussion, formatted and cited in current APA style. Include at least two references.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.