Group Number: Enter your group number here.
Paper Notes (delete these notes when you submit the paper)
• Use this paper template; do not change it. • Put all students’ names on the title page. • Use full sentences (except for the main table).• Use 12 pt, Calibri font; double space• At least 8 references must be used• Use APA format for in-text references and the reference list.• You are not allowed to copy any sentences from a source. No full quotes are allowed. Any plagiarism in a group's paper will result in the whole group receive a failure (F) for the assignment.
Title Page (1 page)
Title: Create a Title for your Paper
Authors: List Authors’ Full Names
Section 1. Attack Summary (2 page, double spaced)
• Introduce the cyber incident• State what your group knew about this attack before starting the paper (even if it’s nothing that’s fine)• Describe how the attack works.• Describe what types of systems and or software are affected• Describe the overall impact of the attack (could be information like number of countries impacted, number of companies impacted, number of people impacted)• Describe how it impacts organizations, companies or people (for example, may it causes a denial of service and companies can’t use certain systems, maybe it causes all Windows programs to shutdown etc.) • Describe other interesting things you have found about this incident.• Use 8 references
Section 2. Visual Representation (1 page, double spaced)
• Provide a high level visual either about how the attack works or that shows the impact of the attack (if can be a graph, a map or some other visual). Remember to cite the source. • Describe the visual in at least 3 sentences.
Section 3. Table (1 pages, double spaced)
• Create a table consisting of ten pieces of the most interesting information you found out about the cyber incident. You pick the fields that go into the table; you can use things from section 1 as a guide.
Section 3. Group Reflection (1 page, double spaced)
• DO NOT USE ANY SOURCES FOR THIS PART. • Answer this question: how has your view about cyber security overall changed because of what you learned from your topic? Do not explain concepts to me. Examples could be: your group is more scared than it was before, or maybe your group is now more aware that cyber attacks can spread more quickly or maybe your group feels that no one is truly safe from cyber attacks…
Section 4. References (1 page)
• List references in APA format.
• PPT requirements• Title slide: all group members who were present at the residency• Introduction slide: state the name and overall description of the attack• Impact slide: what were the high level impacts (number of countries, companies and/or individuals impacted), costs incurred because of the attacks etc.• Attack description slide: describe how the attack works• Systems/software impact slide: state what systems and/or software are impacted • Interesting points: describe three most interesting things about your attack that your group found• Group reflection: how has your group’s view about cyber security or attacks changed because of this assignment• Reference slide: reference list from your paper can be put here• Presentation tips:• 10 minutes long• Limit the text on the slides, do not read slides• Use visuals as much as possible vs text• Any group member should be able to give the PPT, make sure each group member has learned about the topic• Only one group member needs to present the PPT; the group members who do not present will be asked a question by the professor
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.