Assignment 1: Discussion—The Benefits of Person-Focused Pay Programs
Although no large-scale studies have clearly demonstrated the benefits of the person-focused pay programs, case studies suggest that employees and companies enjoy advantages from person-focused pay programs.
In this assignment, you will review and apply the benefits of a person-focused pay program.
Respond to the following:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a person-focused approach for both the employer and the employee. Support your position with specific examples.
- By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of the Module, respond to at least two of your classmates' posts. While responding, make sure you include course content and appropriate references to support your statements.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response
should be thorough and address all components of the discussion
question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed,
according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling,
grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsQuality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions16Quality of responses to classmates12Frequency of responses to classmates4Reference to supporting readings and other materials4Language and grammar4 Total:40
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.