Consider while viewing:
1) In what ways did Lincolnï¿½s wife and family affect his presidency?ï¿½ Identify scenes.
2) Mary Todd Lincoln is an important figure in the film. How would you characterize her?ï¿½ Identify scenes.
3) Thaddeus Stevens plays a pivotal role in the passage of the 13th amendment.ï¿½ What did he originally want to have passed?ï¿½ What was the compromise?ï¿½ Why did he choose to compromise?
4) How was Lincolnï¿½s leadership in the passage of the civil rights amendment portrayed in the film?ï¿½ Identify scenes.ï¿½
5) See C. 13.ï¿½ What does your textbook state about inherent power of the president.ï¿½ Why was this meaningful in the Lincoln presidency and for future president
THIS IS FOR VIDEO LINCOLN 2012
Director: Steven Spielberg
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.