Look at the article found in this module about the Fortune 500 best companies to work for. Chose one of the companies from this list that you would, ideally, like to work for. Once you have chosen a company, you will then need to research the company to find the following information:
1. Why did you choose this company?
2. What does the company do in the way of Corporate Social Responsibility? How is the CSR documented? Do they have an annual CSR report? Give specific details.
3. What are the benefits offered while working for the company? (typical salary, benefits, perks, work conditions, etc.)
4. Give general details about the company (location, size, type of business, position you would apply for at the company)
5. Does CSR matter to you personally? Why or why not?
6. Ideally, what are five things that matter to you in a company you would like to work for in your career?
Format and Requirements:
- 12-point font
- Word document attachment (.doc or .docx)
- Number your questions
- Two resources listed in APA format
DUE SUNDAY, April 28, 2019
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.