Over the past 8 weeks, you have learned about the importance of quality within the workplace along with the tools and techniques that can be used to ensure that a quality product or service is being passed onto the customer. In week 8, you learned about the role of human factors in quality. Choose a company of your choice to determine how tools and techniques learned this term could benefit the company. You can include any of the methods you have found to be useful over the past 8 weeks. You will also determine the human factors that could be helpful or harmful to the company and expand upon what could be done to improve the product or service quality overall. Use your course materials and outside research to generate a solid analysis on why these methods would be helpful. Your analysis should be supported by research.
I do not care what company you choose.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,500 – 1,750 words (approximately 6 – 7 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- Use only 3 references cited one time each!
- Use at least four references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the four reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.