Choose threequestions (points deducted for not meeting word count requirements). Include the question at the top of your response. Put all responses into one document – in other words don’t submit the assignment multiple times, once for each response. Remember – you MUST put information in your own words (this includes information from your text book and online sources) or it is considered plagiarism and you will receive a score of 1 on the assignment.
SELECT THREE below:
1. Nature is a key motif in romantic poetry. How does Wordsworth's Tintern Abbey illustrate this fact? Provide at least 3 specific examples from the text.
2. The key to romanticism is feeling and intense experience." Choose onepiece of art OR onepiece of music (from the 1800's) and analyze it according to this statement.
3. How does the life, works, and legacy of Beethoven relate to the heroicaspect of romanticism?
4. What effect did Nationalism have on the arts? Provide at least twoexamples with an analysis on nationalism in those works.
5. What effect did nature have on the arts? Provide at least twoexamples with an analysis on nature in those works.
6. What was Romanticism rebelling against?
7. Describe Liberty Leading the People. Name at least 3 ways it reflects the ideals of Romanticism?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.