Allocate at least 5 hours to complete this field experience.
Observe and interview one or more certified K-8 classroom teachers about language and speech disorders and appropriate interventions. Your interview should address the following:
- Types of student disabilities and impairments experienced in professional practice.
- The impact of language impairment on social skills and academic skills.
- Instructional and classroom interventions that have worked in meeting the needs of these students.
- Types of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) or assistive technology (AT) systems that has been used. Also, how did the teacher integrate the technology into instruction?
- Recommended resources or materials to meet the needs of students with language and speech disorders.
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your interview and explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.