Explain of how nursing management relates to medical management
and provide succinct correct clinical rationales
Details: This academic paper requires students to write ? up the
patient presented at their Clinical Case Conference (CCC) to their
Nurs3005 PEP facilitator and present it as a detailed report. There
must be analysis of the patient?s medical condition(s)
demonstrating the ability to apply theoretical concepts including
(but not limited too) pharmacology; patho-physiology; anatomy and
physiology. There must be presentation and evaluation of nursing
and medical management of the patient. Sound clinical rationales
must be provided that support the care afforded the patient.
Appropriate evidence sources must be used and Harvard referencing
used throughout. Students are encouraged to write up this report
prior to undertaking their CCC presentations. For specific details
please refer to the marking rubric or to My tutor?s structures
Structures in details:
? My tutor?s structures For this report (the same of Marking rubric):
1. Introduces patient presenting for Case Conference
2. Presents biographical data
3. Presents current medical history of patient
4. Presents relevant past medical history of patient
1. Demonstrate understanding of patient?s medical condition(s) including relevant anatomy and physiology and in depth pathophysiology discussion
2. Nursing management Included clinical assessment using (IS)BAR or a systems ? based approach
3. Discuss nursing management with evaluation
4.Explain of how nursing management relates to medical management and provide succinct correct clinical rationales
5. Explain the role of interdisciplinary team involvement
6. Describe care provided by the interdisciplinary team and primary health care strategies clearly.
7. Describe clinical assessment findings clearly using clinical assessment ISBAR or a systems ? based approach.
8. Logical and orderly progression of ideas
9. Use headings.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your order to get it. You can also order a custom nursing assignment or coursework. Click on the Order Button below.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.