1. Ratio variables have the following unique or special
A. Meaningful order
C. Categorical in nature
D.Â An inherently defined zero value
2. Which of the following is a quantitative variable?
A. The make of a TV
B.Â The price of a TV
C.Â The VIN of a car
D. The rank of a police officer
E. The Driverâ€™s License Number
3. Which of the following is a categorical or Nominal variable?
A. The Social Security Number of a person
B. Bank Account Balance
C. Daily Sales in a Store
D.Â Air Temperature
E. Value of Company Stock
4. The level of Satisfaction in a Consumer survey would represent a(n) ____________ level of measurement.
5. When developing a frequency distribution the class (group), intervals must be
C. Mutually exclusive.
D.Â Whole numbers
6. If there are 80 values in a data set, how many cla
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.