Human Resource Management and Development (SD-7010D)
This counts for 100% of your module mark
Your assignment length should be between 3,500 and 4,000 words in length and ONEcopy must be submitted to E52 by 3pm on Tuesday 30 April 2013. Please use your UB Number instead of your name on the front cover of your assignment and include your word count.
You should also submit an electronic copy of your assignment through Turnitin on Blackboard.
Failure to submit ONE copy of your work by this deadline will result in a mark of 0%
You are advised to plan your work carefully and back-up your work. Computing and printing problems will NOT be accepted as reasons for non-submission
Also note that any work you submit must be your own and any ideas or sentences taken from other sources must be fully acknowledged.
Please select ONE of the following questions:
- Performance Management is crucial to achieving strategic objective(s) of the organisation and it is inextricably linked to other main functions of HRM. Using examples from an organisation with which you are familiar or literature critically assess the importance of performance management in a private or public sector organisation.
- Motivation is one aspect of reward system in modern organisations. Explain why managers need to motivate staff to achieve the strategic objective of their organisations. Use examples from a private, public or non-profit making organisation that you are familiar with or the available literature.
- Critically explain the five stages of the process of the strategic model of HRD and the need for adopting “Strategic Gap Analysis” in an organisation of your choice or a case study from the relevant literature.
- Critically assess the development models and approaches in HRM focusing on the “Choice Model”, and emphasising on its ‘strategic’ and ‘integrative’ functions to meet the enterprise objectives. Use a secondary case study to highlight the importance of the above.
- What do you understand by Strategic HRM and how this might create the ‘competitive edge’ in a private sector organisation? Discuss this in the context of resource-based view (RBV). Support your answer with examples from an organisation with which you are familiar or from the relevant literature.
- Critically assess the importance of ‘Recruitment and Selection’ as a function of HRM in either a private or a public sector organisation. Use a case study to illustrate the importance of the above in relation to achieving the strategic objectives of the organisation.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.