Developmental psychology seeks to address various aspects of human development, including physical, cognitive, social, moral, and personality development.
Writea 1,050- to 1,400-word paper discussing the influences on physical and cognitive development.
Selectone of the stages of development below as the focus of your paper.
- Infancy: from birth to 1 year
- Early childhood: from 1-6 years
- Middle childhood: from 6-12 years
- Adolescence: from 12-18 years
- Early adulthood: from 18-40 years
- Middle adulthood: from 40-60 years
- Late adulthood: from 60+ years
Addressthe following in relation to the selected stage:
- What factors affect physical development? Consider hereditary and environmental influences. Provide examples.
- What factors affect cognitive development? Consider hereditary and environmental influences. Provide examples.
- What factors affect social, moral, and personality development? Describe the factors by explaining at least two theoretical perspectives associated with social, moral, and personality development.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.