Discussion: Disorders of the Reproductive Systems
While the male and female reproductive systems are unique to each sex, they share a common function—reproduction. Disorders of this system range from delayed development to structural and functional abnormalities. Since many reproductive disorders not only result in physiological consequences but also psychological consequences such as embarrassment, guilt, or profound disappointment, patients are often hesitant to seek treatment. Advanced practice nurses need to educate patients on disorders and help relieve associated stigmas. During patient evaluations, patients must feel comfortable answering questions so that you, as a key health care provider, will be able to diagnose and recommend treatment options. As you begin this Discussion, consider reproductive disorders that you would commonly see in the clinical setting.
- Review Chapter 22 and Chapter 23 in the McPhee and Hammer text, as well as Chapter 33 and 34 in the Huether and McCance text.
- Select two disorders of the male and/or female reproductive systems that interest you. Consider the similarities and differences between the disorders.
- Select one of the following factors: genetics, ethnicity, age, or behavior. Think about how the factor you selected might impact the diagnosis of and treatment for the reproductive disorders.
Write Include sub headings plz. And purpose of writing.
· A description of the two reproductive disorders you selected, including their similarities and differences. I am looking for an explanation at the cellular or molecular level (whenever possible
· Then explain how the factor you selected might impact the diagnosis of treatment for the reproductive disorders.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.